Decided to Start with…

Hey Guys…
How are you all?


After 2 years. Today I am here with my new year resolutions which I will tell in next coming paragraph. wait… wait…  You are getting confused why I said new year resolution. Right?

Yaar… I am Gujarati Boy. We are celebrating new year right after Diwali as per Guajarati tradition. Not going to change my topic from new year resolution to what is Diwali. Lots of stuff you will get on internet regarding it. Let’s come to main point. I wrote about me on two years back (I started to write with one assignment work but that getting me to fall in love with this blogging) so from my last post to today’s time, I learned a lot and got areas where I need to focus.
  • ·            Fitness 
  •               Blogging 
  •       Books Reading
  •       Technical Skills
  •       Current Topics
  •       Communication and Critical thinking
As far as above topics concern, fitness, book reading etc. except blogging are relates to myself only. But as far as blogging is concerned we all will get involved. Which topic I have to select? I think we should start with current situation which evolved because of government decisions about demonetization, GSTs, political situation etc.
Can we start with one topic, say GST (Good and Simple Tax).

As far as GST concern, different people have different opinions.

Now first let us take politicians. Among politicians, opinions are divided between ruling party and opposition party. Naturally ruling party will praise about good points of it (except few) and opposition are always against it.  Same way public will be divided according to their knowledge about the subject. There are few people make comments about GST after really studying pros and cons about it. Also, their opinion biased whether it benefits them or not. Just now, There is a controversy arose by one movie ‘Mersal’ in which there is a dialogue about comparing GST in two different country.

“Singapore collects 7% GST and they provide free healthcare services to its citizens”

As far as comparison concern, it is like a comparison of the salary of an engineer in a USA, middle east, Africa, India and Australia. Any rule by the government, taxation etc. depends on the country to country and different situation prevails there.  As we can check from independence to till date scenario, most of time Indian National Congress governed the nation. After 70 years of independence we are still in developing country and if we compare it with Singapore which became independent from Malaysia in 1965 and entered to the developed country in 1987. Indian Government merely focused on reservation policy and casteism. Due to politician’s personal benefit and covering more and more vote bank based on casteism. This is a major setback for growth of India while Singapore government truly focused on infrastructure development.
I pray to all please concentrate on infrastructure development, education and overall growth of India rather than focusing on reservation policy, casteism and their own communities.

 Those who merely think for ruling in India please stay out of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey it's me