Hey it's me

Hello everyone….

I am Jagat Panchal. Today I am going to talk about my interest, thoughts for life, goals and motivations. Right now I am little bit confused what to say and what not to say, from where I have to start because it’s first time for me to write about my ownself. I never think about myself. I like to thank in advance to my sir “Mr. Dhaval Patel” who force me to write about ownself. Ya it’s our assignment work but when I am started to think about my personality, I realize this it’s too hard for everyone to describe their nature or we can say put our own self on a paper. I will try my best for introduce myself.  I hope you all will enjoy this. So let’s start it right now!!

Actually, I am 23 years old and have an extroversion type personality. I like to make new friends, spending time with them for couple of hours, going on night drives and little bit crazy about cars and bikes, surfing on internet for latest technology gadgets (especially mobiles & laptops) and many more stuff to do.  Actually I learned this surfing habits from my friend “Mr. Maruti Goswami”. He have such a wise knowledge. I am always trying to learn new from him. Actually everyone have something better than us, it is just question of finding and learn from them.

 I am graduate student.  I have completed my graduation from IETE, New Delhi. I learned a lot from this institution. This institution teaches me to how to do self-learning without depending on others with maintaining a time period. Yaa, that’s also true about me that I am little bit lazy guy. Lazy in the sense that I am not considering any point seriously in advance. When situation going to become worst for me at that time I realize that I should have done that in advance. It’s the fact that all person facing this when they are in trouble.

Sometimes you also feels about me that I have introversion type personality because I don’t like to talk with that person who understand themselves something.  We all have to understand our self as something but not at that level that other sets wrong image in their mind about ourselves. 

Let’s move forward, now I am going to talk about my area of interest. Actually I like to do coding/programming and developing logics or solve the problems. So my area of interest is system analysis and try to make a better system.

If someone ask me about thoughts for life, then I am saying just one sentence.

LIFE is made of Love and relationships, Imagination of Dreams with Faith in God and Emotions”. 

LIFE is beautiful creation of God. Actually we all came alone and goes alone but in between of this whatever we do that is LIFE. So be conscious about LIFE. I like to say lot more on life but I can’t describe because it’s not fair for me to express deeply about the life without experiencing it. So whatever I write about life is till today’s experience and visualization for LIFE.

My goal is to become such a successful person that my family can feel proud of me and that can only happen when one or another way I am helpful not only to my family but to the society too. I want to be a good entrepreneur, but to be a good entrepreneur it is necessary to work under somebody may be a company or person who is successful in their field. There is one proverb in gujarati language “Parki maa kaan vindhe…” it means that if child’s mother goes to puncture a child’s ear, she will not able to face child’s crying while puncturing ear even though it is for betterment of child.
My great motivation are my parents and my cousins specially  “Mr. Tushar Panchal” who is my idols. From my parents, I have learned and still learning by observing him day to day about his simplicity, dignity and try to be happy in give circumstances. From my cousin, his educational profile motivates me a lot.

So, I am thankful to everyone who comes in my life because they taught me somethings directly or indirectly. Thank you so much...  please write me an email if you love my writing, i love your comments for this.

Stay tuned....

Cya all.............

Stay tuned    

Popular posts from this blog

Decided to Start with…